[Building Sakai] Sakai multiple nodes such session sharing

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco.sakai at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 04:25:11 PDT 2014

Hi Kurosch:

If you take down the node, people will loose the sessions.  :(

I think there is some work in progress about changing this in the
community, but not sure who was the people dealing with this.

Best wishes:

Diego

> Hello,
>
> I would like to know how sakai sessions are handled between different
> nodes. I.e. If I have a configuration with 2 nodes (X & Y) and take down
> node X for upgrading sakai are the users loged in into node X then served
> by node Y or do they loose their current session and need to login again
> (into node Y)?
>
> Best regards,
> Kurosch
>
> --
> Sent from my Jolla

*Diego del Blanco Orobitg*
Spain & LATAM Regional Manager (*ANI Sakai*)
Apereo LATAM Representative (*Apereo Foundation*)

P: (+34) 653 683 489
E: ddelblanco at anisakai.com
Sk: ddelblanco.ani