[Building Sakai] Morpheus Dev Call 8/28 @ 11am EDT (GoToMeeting Invitation)

Mark Reilly mark.reilly at nyu.edu
Tue Aug 26 08:25:40 PDT 2014

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that we're having another Morpheus call on Thursday morning.

We'll catch up on what been going on with Morpheus.

Dr Chuck and Gonzalo have been doing some work on the frameless portal and tools.
I have added instructions on using Sass sourcemaps so you can edit sass files in the browser and live reload the changes.

The time in at 11am EDT to accommodate folks (who have expressed prior interest) in the UK (4pm) and Spain (5pm). It's also 8am on the west coast (US). I'll send out a link to the webinar next week and I'll try to record it too.

Here are the details:

1.  Please join my meeting, Aug 28, 2014 at 11:00 AM EDT.
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/638638030

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

United States: +1 (213) 493-0008
Spain (toll-free): 800 900 593
Spain: +34 931 76 1534
United Kingdom (toll-free): 0 808 168 0209
United Kingdom: +44 (0) 20 7151 1817
United States (toll-free): 1 877 309 2070

Access Code: 638-638-030

Meeting ID: 638-638-030

If you have no idea what Morpheus is and want to know more:  I have set up a YouTube playlist with last month's dev call and my presentation on Morpheus at Open Apereo.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ4kUcSlaiqHdR1AdjuyYC0bC09IsxVaV

Thanks,
Mark