[Building Sakai] Assignments bulk download problem

Christian Aziz caziz at rutgers.edu
Thu Aug 14 06:56:05 PDT 2014

We discovered that this occurred because Assignments was redirecting to a
content subdomain without the necessary query string.

Patch linked here: https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-1289
ᐧ

Christian V. Aziz
Project Manager - OIRT
Coadjutant Faculty - SC&I

101I Administrative Services Building Annex 1
56 Bevier Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Tel: 848-445-8732 | Fax: 732-445-5539