[Building Sakai] How to Show Browse Server Button in JForum Tool?

BJ Peter DeLaCruz bjpeter2008 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 16:25:11 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I am running Sakai 2.9.3, and I need to show the Browse Server button in
the JForum tool. In particular, I need to show the button in the Image
Properties dialog when a user tries to attach an image to a forum post.

In reference\library\src\webapp\editor\ckeditor\config.js, I added
*config.ImageBrowser
= true;* but it didn't work. (I got the idea from this page
<http://docs.cksource.com/CKEditor_3.x/Developers_Guide/Setting_Configurations>
.)

I also tried setting *hidden* to *false* in
reference\library\src\webapp\editor\ckeditor\plugins\image\dialogs\image.js,
but it didn't work either.

Please let me know how I can enable the Browse Server button in this dialog.

Thanks,
BJ