[Building Sakai] extremely slow loading for home tool of the site

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 11:50:59 PDT 2014

Once we upgrade sakai 2.8.x to sakai 2.9 and everything looks good.
However, whenever we click the site for the first time, it is really slow
to load the Home page of the site. All other tools are fast enough to load.
Can anybody have the same issue?
Once the site is loaded, and then the same home page of the site is loaded
very fast. Only the first time to load the site is extremely slow.

If you have a similar experience, please share your knowledge with us, so
that we can resolve this issue.
Thank you in advance.