[Building Sakai] Maven build warnings

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Aug 8 07:26:33 PDT 2014

These were normal as they were appearing in the nightly logs and locally
for me, but they didn't cause any problems so probably had low priority.

Looks like some of this was started in

but there was a few more to do after 10 was released in

I did notice that when building on maven 3.0.5 (on nightly) there were like
a hundred warnings because pluginManagement doesn't work right, probably
because of https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-5477. Building on maven
3.2.2 there were only 4 which I've fixed and will be merged for 10.x and
10.1.