[Building Sakai] nightly experimental stack trace cast on login

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu Aug 7 06:45:04 PDT 2014

Yeah, the error in the log is related to the search bean not starting up
correctly, and then clog taking down spring because it tries to inject the
search service. This is probably related to the elastic search/lucene
(SAK-27685 / SAK-27658) upgrade. Either because the libraries aren't set up
correctly or there's some incompatibly with a newer version of lucene (that
was moved into shared. I'm not sure why this error isn't appearing in
regular trunk though, which makes me think it's probably more of a problem
with shared path on experimental. Would have to test though.

Offending resource: file
[/home/tomcat-contrib/sakai-demo/components/search-pack/WEB-INF/components.xml];
nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Configuration problem: Class that bean class
[org.sakaiproject.search.filter.impl.DateRelevanceSort] depends on not
found
Offending resource: file
[/home/tomcat-contrib/sakai-demo/components/search-pack/WEBINF/parallelIndexComponents.xml]
Bean 'dateRelevanceSort'; nested exception is
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/lucene/search/Sort
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Configuration problem: Failed to import bean definitions from relative
location [parallelIndexComponents.xml]