[Building Sakai] Samigo JSF upgrade to 1.2

Liu, Peter peter.liu at yale.edu
Wed Aug 6 07:47:27 PDT 2014

Hi Karen,

Finally , I have a patch for Samigo JSF 1.2 upgrade and please see the JIRA:
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2374

Please check and look into it if you have time.

We are planning to push the Sakai core JSF tools: Samigo, Signup , Forum to 1.2 version.  The Signup tool is already upgraded in the Sakai trunk now.  My college is looking into the Forum tool.

Please let me know if you have any question or need more information.

Thanks a lot!
Peter Liu
Senior Developer
Instructional Systems Design
Academic IT Solutions
Yale University
25 Science Park, 6FL
New Haven, CT  06510
Office: 203-432-7867

NOTE: Yale ITS will NEVER request passwords or other personal information via email. Messages requesting such information are fraudulent and should be deleted.