[Building Sakai] [Morpheus] Save the date: Next Dev call 8/28/14 @ 11am EDT

Mark Reilly mark.reilly at nyu.edu
Tue Aug 5 15:07:52 PDT 2014

Hi All,

Just want you to send out a save the date for the next Morpheus dev call/webinar 8/28/14 @ 11am EDT. I'll send out an email with the details the week of.

If you missed last week's call and are interested I recorded it. I have set up a YouTube playlist with last week's dev call and my presentation on Morpheus at Open Apereo.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ4kUcSlaiqHdR1AdjuyYC0bC09IsxVaV
I'll be adding to this as we get further along.

I have updated the README.md to include information on getting started with Morpheus.
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/reference/trunk/library/src/webapp/skin/morpheus-master/README.md
I have added an advanced section on using grunt and sass sourcemaps to edit the sass in the browsers inspector

I am away for 2 weeks starting tomorrow. I'll have limited access to email but add [Morpheus] to the subject line if you want my attention.

Thanks,
Mark Reilly

Mark Reilly, PhD
User Experience Designer