[Building Sakai] how to add meta tag to an individual samigo test

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 22:43:58 PDT 2014

Hello all,

 I have one unique samigo issue and I am wondering whether any of you might
have a solution for this issue.

In the Japanese language placement test, we noticed that Chrome asks if the
viewer wants to see a translation of the page from Japanese into English.
Obviously this is not a desired feature for the foreign language placement
test.  Google Support says that webmaster can tell Google not to translate
the webpage with the following meta tag:

My question is that is there any way I can add this meta tag into an
individual Samigo test page, so that this meta tag affects only this
placement test, not all webpages, such as Settings page per each created
test.

If not, is there any other way to achieve this purpose?

Thank you in advance.