[Building Sakai] Sakai 11 Roadmap

kurosch.petzold at fu-berlin.de kurosch.petzold at fu-berlin.de
Mon Aug 4 03:36:47 PDT 2014

Hey team,

I know Sakai 10 just released and will remain for a few years, but I would
really like to know whether there are any planed changes coming in Sakai 11,
such as replacing the dated portfolios with project Karuta.

I would really appreciate an outline so it is possible to imagine what will
come in the future.

A wish I have for a future release would be that most if not all admin tools
would support permissions of some sort so that there is the possibility to
have administrators with different tasks, this could be integrated wonderfully
with the delegated access tool. In addition it would extend our security
access model from single security officer setup to multiple.

Best regards,
Kurosch