[Building Sakai] Schedule tool events frequency NOT flexible.

Alaa NIZAR alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma
Tue Apr 29 17:02:05 PDT 2014

Hello,

When creating an event with the schedule tool, the maintainer must choose either daily, weekly, monthly or yearly. I saw also two choices called MWF and TTh.

What if we want yo specify the days, for example MTW and FTh? How can we do this!

MWF stands for Monday, Wednesday and friday. Just to make it clear for those who don't use this tool.

Yours,
Alaa nizar

Sent from Samsung Mobile
believed to be clean.