[Building Sakai] Jenkins deployment issue

David Haines dlhaines at umich.edu
Fri Apr 25 13:15:06 PDT 2014

At Michigan we use Jenkins to run a build script that compiles Sakai and
then creates a customized tarball we can expand over an empty tomcat.  We
use these builds for all installs to our test / production clusters.  The
actual install is done by Ops with their own tool.  It doesn't take long.

- Dave