[Building Sakai] Jenkins deployment issue

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at it.ox.ac.uk
Fri Apr 25 08:27:57 PDT 2014

We do have some local changes to make a maven artifact out of the
build. This allowed us to "easily" trigger jenkins jobs that would run
the built artifact and it provides a easy way to get the zip passed
between the jobs.

https://github.com/ox-it/wl-sakai/tree/master/pack-build

The better way would be to have the sakai plugin work as an aggregator
and creating an artifact as then it would require the hack of the
antrun plugin, but this is more work.

--
  Matthew Buckett, VLE Developer, IT Services, University of Oxford