[Building Sakai] CASifing Sakai

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 11:21:35 PDT 2014

I applied SAK-25877 <https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-25877> patch
into sakai 2.9.3 codes with CASifying Sakai modification as well as CAS and
guest login: modified SkinnableLogin.java, ContainerLogin.java and web.xml
as well as added ContainerLogout.java. I also add
login.container.logout.url=https://mywebauthaddress/logout into
sakai.properties
After tomcat redeploy, I cannot see any logout behavior change.
 What do I miss?