[Building Sakai] help - video integration

John Bush jbush at anisakai.com
Wed Apr 23 17:55:31 PDT 2014

Another option, but it won't be on the same server, but I'm not
sharestream is either is panopto, they have an LTI integration we've
had some success with in Sakai.

http://support.panopto.com/documentation/admin-and-setup/integrations/basic-lti/basic-lti-0

--
John Bush
602-490-0470

** This message is neither private nor confidential in fact the US
government is storing it in a warehouse located in Utah for future
data mining use cases should they arise. **