[Building Sakai] Samigo: Using <object/> tag in question text

Shoji Kajita kajita.shoji.5z at kyoto-u.ac.jp
Wed Apr 23 06:24:40 PDT 2014

Hi Sam,

At Mon, 21 Apr 2014 09:19:05 -0400,
Sam Ottenhoff wrote:
> > I think this is related to HTML sanitization but I couldn't find the code
> > in Java and js.
> Correct, the HTML sanitization library is an upstream project called
> AntiSamy.  Sakai has two possible policies high and low.  The XML
> configurations for these policies are kept in the kernel code.

Bingo!

I tested the following three cases using the following object tag:

Case 1:

content.cleaner.use.legacy.html=true
content.cleaner.default.low.security=true

I could save the object tag successfully.

Case 2:

content.cleaner.use.legacy.html=false
content.cleaner.default.low.security=true

Again I could save the object tag successfully.

Case 3 (default setting in Sakai 2.9.3):

content.cleaner.use.legacy.html=false
content.cleaner.default.low.security=false

I could not save.

So with that, we have decided to use the values of Case 2 for our
production system in this term.

Thank you so much for your swift help!

Best regards,
---
Shoji Kajita, Ph.D.
Professor, Entrepreneur
IT Planning Office, IIMC
Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies
Kyoto University
Twitter: @shojikajita