[Building Sakai] CASifing Sakai

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Apr 22 23:12:20 PDT 2014

Unstable means there are failing tests.

There has been a test that appears to be intermittently failing which
is what's causing the the build to become unstable.

http://builds.sakaiproject.org:8080/job/sakai-trunk-java-1.7/org.sakaiproject.entitybroker$entitybroker-impl/203/testReport/org.sakaiproject.entitybroker.impl/EntityProviderMethodStoreImplTest/testFindURLRedirectMethods/

--
  Matthew Buckett, VLE Developer, IT Services, University of Oxford