[Building Sakai] Uploading files to Resources via RESTful API?

Lydia Li lydial at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 14 15:40:33 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Has anyone worked on uploading contents to the Resources tool via RESTful API in Sakai? As far as I can tell from reading what's listed under /direct/describe, there are no existing APIs yet.
Also, are there any other documentations for Sakai's RESTful web services besides what's here: https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/MOBILE/Home ? I can't seem to find a lot of documentations on this topic. I guess I can also go read the code.

thanks,
Lydia