[Building Sakai] Anybody running Sakai in the cloud?

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Mon Apr 14 04:54:49 PDT 2014

I believe there are probably many cases of Sakai installations running
in the cloud. Unicon deploys all of our Sakai installations in a
private cloud or AWS (VPC or public). There are some scalability type
issues in the Sakai architecture which make that a little harder to
deal with but many of those will be at least partly addressed in Sakai
10 and hopefully fully addressed in 11.

-AZ