[Building Sakai] Melete - 'Compose with Text Editor' not showing

Gabriel Slomka gabriel.slomka at puc-campinas.edu.br
Mon Apr 14 04:48:53 PDT 2014

Dear Sakaiers

  Im having a little issue regarding Melete content type upload of composing
my own content.

Melete offers me three choices of content type, URL to a file, Upload a File
or use Content Editor. However, when i choose the content editor , no
textbox to input my content is created, the resto f the Page is left blank.
Is there something im missing in the configurations so i can upload the
content by writing it ?

  Would apreciate any help.

  Thanks alot for the attention. Best Regards

    Gabriel Slomka