[Building Sakai] Howto Pull data from sakai in Java

cn19998 cn19998 at qq.com
Fri Apr 11 09:23:18 PDT 2014

Thanks Steve. It's quite helpful.

Now I have been experimented a bit about the sakai's Entity Broker using a restclient plugin in firefox. However, when view the description of Entities (the default Entities came with sakai release, like http://localhost:8080/direct/profile/describe ), I found it hard to understand. Most of the URIs does not tell me what parameters are available. I tried to search throught the source code of sakai and found some class called XXEntityProvider.java. Inside there is still no params list. Is there a documentation or some javadoc-like things telling me what parameters are available for one entity. For example, if I want to know all parameters available to http://localhost:8080/direct/session (except for _username=name, _password=pass), where should I be looking for?