[Building Sakai] Google Docs rSmart Integration issue

Abhinav yabhinav at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 01:18:25 PDT 2014

Hi John,

I checked out the code from msub and was able to deploy it to my existing
Sakai instance. But I don't see the "Link to Google Document" in the drop
down in Resources tool

Below are the configuration details in Oauth Provider tool
StatusENABLED Provider's Name:Google DocsDescriptiontestConsumer Key:XXXXXXX
Realm:Access Token Url:https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/auth Request
Token Url:https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/tokenUser Authorization Url:
https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/auth OAuth Signature
Method:HMAC-SHA1HMAC-SHA1
Shared Secret:XXXXXXRSA-SHA1 Key:
Additional Parameters NameValuescopehttps://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive
Can you please let me know if I'm missing something.

Regards,
Abhinav

--
Regards,