[Building Sakai] 2.9.x Users User ID field is blank

Brett Parker brparke1 at wsc.edu
Mon Apr 7 06:47:33 PDT 2014

Got this figured out.  It was with my SMTP settings in sakai.properties.  I had a JIRA ticket going and put more details there.

Brett Parker

>>> Steve Swinsburg <steve.swinsburg at gmail.com> 3/31/2014 11:19 PM >>>
When you say they don't have an id field, whereabouts do you mean?
Also, to create sites, they need to have a user type that has the relevant site.add permission. Maintain is a role within a site and is for site based permissions.

There is a bit of background in a blog post I wrote a while back:
http://steveswinsburg.wordpress.com/2009/05/30/roles-in-sakai-sites/

But its mainly for adding new roles etc.

cheers,
Steve