[Building Sakai] unchoosable groups

Jim Mezzanotte jmezzanotte at anisakai.com
Tue Apr 1 05:36:02 PDT 2014

+1 for hiding groups--we've had several people asking about groups
generated from Lessons conditional release. The idea of managing
hidden groups from Site Info also makes sense. Adding to Bryan's
suggestion, maybe the "hidden" setting for Lesson builder groups could
be checked by default. Then you could just toggle the setting for any
troubleshooting purposes.

Jim Mezzanotte
Asahi Net International