[Building Sakai] Any German I18N/L10N work done?

Gast, Cynthia (cmw6s) cmw6s at eservices.virginia.edu
Fri Sep 27 09:30:16 PDT 2013

Thanks for the list, Cris... I'll start looking thru these, and ask questions as needed :-)  Yes, I see what you mean, it sure would be nice if there was a parent JIRA and these were all either liked to it or sub-task children...  I see the tar files attached to each one, so assuming this contains German (and other) language files.

We will start here by applying any German files to our local test Sakai 2.9.1, and testing for our users.  I'll update the cited JIRAs as we make progress with the German effort.

Thanks,
Cindy