[Building Sakai] axis.WSAssignment invalid sessions

Roger Brown roger.brown at uct.ac.za
Wed Sep 25 07:14:43 PDT 2013

Hi all.

We are seeing the following trace on a number of our sakai app servers

2013-09-25 14:39:05,308  WARN http-bio-8443-exec-2 org.sakaiproject.axis.WSAssignment - Exception while setting assignment grade/comment for marthakamkuemah at gmail.com on 8182737e-4ca6-46c6-bf9d-820c2cebbfd0 to 1000 : invalid-session
AxisFault
faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
faultSubcode:
 faultString: invalid-session
faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:invalid-session
        at WSAssignment.establishSession(WSAssignment.java:149)
        at WSAssignment.setAssignmentGradeCommentforUser(WSAssignment.java:294)

Seems to me that the remote service needs to be restarted however the stack trace does not expose the what is calling the webservice.

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction to resolve this.

Regards
Roger

Roger Brown
Learning Technologies Operations Manager
Centre for Educational Technology
7.58 PD Hahn Building Upper Campus
University of Cape Town
Email/IM/XMPP roger.brown at uct.ac.za
Skype rjg.brown
Tel:+27(21) 650 4425

UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the sender's individual capacity.