[Building Sakai] sakai 2.9.3 Portfolios error

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iu.edu
Mon Sep 23 13:14:24 PDT 2013

Was this a clean tomcat or did it contain the previous version of sakai?  Maybe you have older versions of the spring jars in tomcat's shared/lib?

Chris

From: Sanghyun Jeon <euksa99 at gmail.com<mailto:euksa99 at gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, September 23, 2013 4:08 PM
To: Christopher Maurer <chmaurer at iu.edu<mailto:chmaurer at iu.edu>>
Cc: sakai-dev <sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org>>
Subject: Re: [Building Sakai] sakai 2.9.3 Portfolios error

Unfortunately, the current JAVA_OPTS are:
export JAVA_OPTS="-server -Xms1537m -Xmx3072m -XX:PermSize=256m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m -XX:NewSize=768m -XX:MaxNewSize=1024m -Djava.awt.headless=true -Dhttp.agent=Sakai -Dorg.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.STRICT_QUOTE_ESCAPING=false -Dsun.lang.ClassLoader.allowArraySyntax=true  -Dsakai.security=/opt/tomcat/sakai -Dsakai.home=/opt/tomcat/sakai"

any other suggestions / advice?