[Building Sakai] Sakai Schedule tool Subscriptions(export)

Kevin Takacs ktakacs at anisakai.com
Mon Sep 23 10:55:10 PDT 2013

Click the "Subscriptions (export)" button in a site, give the calendar a
name and check "Enable Subscription?" and click save.  After you save click
on the subscriptions export button again and there should now be a url for
that site's .ics file.  Then you can go to that link on an iPad and it
should pop up a window to add the events from the sakai calendar to the
iPad app.

--
Kevin Takacs
Software Engineer