[Building Sakai] mvn clean install error

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Sat Sep 14 05:17:26 PDT 2013

The basiclti 2.1.2-SNAPSHOT artifacts are missing from the sonatype snapshot repo. [1]  Reviewing the Jenkins build job, it's missing a post-build deploy to the snapshot repo.  I've added it and will kick off a Jenkins build in order to deploy them.

[1] Sonatype repo
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/sakaiproject/basiclti/basiclti-assembly/

SVN repo
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/basiclti/branches/basiclti-2.1.x/basiclti-assembly