[Building Sakai] Google drive LTI integration

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Thu Sep 12 10:50:13 PDT 2013

Though we haven't tried them together, the rSmart Google Docs & Resources integration and the UM Google Docs & LTI integrations address different use cases and should be able to co-exist in the same sakai instance.

We're working on some more detailed documentation for our Google Calendar integration (which is production ready), and will follow up with detailed documentation for our other google integrations when ready. The Google Calendar integration wiki page (still under construction) is at https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/GCAL/Google+Calendar

- Beth