[Building Sakai] Google drive LTI integration

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Thu Sep 12 05:29:27 PDT 2013

Hi Ciellie,

I'm glad you're interested in the google-drive-lti integration, but it's still under development and not yet ready for prime time. We'll create a branch and tag a release when the initial version is ready. We expect to have something to share within a month or two.

The University of Michigan is working on a number of Google/Sakai integrations, which are summarized here:
	https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/umich/google/README.txt

Thanks,
- Beth