[Building Sakai] Creating an Entity Provider from scratch issues

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Wed Sep 11 13:54:51 PDT 2013

Yes. At a minimum you have to implement the method in:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/entitybroker/trunk/api/src/java/org/sakaiproject/entitybroker/entityprovider/EntityProvider.java.

You cannot register something which does not implement that interface.

More typically you would implement the methods in:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/entitybroker/trunk/api/src/java/org/sakaiproject/entitybroker/entityprovider/capabilities/RESTful.java

Check out the example app which does the latter.
-AZ