[Building Sakai] issue with externalAssessmentService

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Tue Sep 10 08:59:08 PDT 2013

Pretty odd, but I did touch it last. I will have a look.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty unfamiliar with our wrapper on Quartz. Do you have a suggested path or understanding of how the context differs from the tools?

Comments on the JIRA issue are fine -- just wanted to mention that I'm on it.

Thanks,
-Noah