[Building Sakai] I need answer

maali nasassreh maali.nasassreh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 02:04:21 PDT 2013

Hi,
I'm  working  on developing Sakai 2.9 ,  but  we face a problem on how t
give  administration rights to  some users .
( l don't understand how sakai works on this issue , i,e : i have
multi-administrator with different permission  ,  how do i create them ,
and give them different permission to a chive my goal.

I searched  on the internet  ,  i  found something  , like how to  give
users all  the admin  privilege ,by ading them to  his  administration work
space .

Please , if you know any thing about that , send me the stratigy as soon as
possible.