[Building Sakai] Severe DB Performance Issues for 2.9

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Sep 6 10:21:05 PDT 2013

Hi Aaron,

It looks like these caches needed to be configured in EhCacheFactoryBean.
Possibly because of how they were wired?

I attached a patch to a branch on
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-1118

That allows the cache values to be set. It looks like all of the caches
I've tried are working with this format now. Some review could be used. I
don't have crucible setup for branches, but it's indexing now.