[Building Sakai] Sakai Kaltura integration

Narayana narayana_mallepula at yahoo.co.in
Tue Sep 3 04:33:47 PDT 2013

Hi,

We have integrated our Sakai 2.9.1 server with Kaltura using the Media
Gallery tool. We can upload the video and can preview them when we use the
Kaltura media server (kaltura.endpoint = http://www.kaltura.com) with out
any problem.

We have also installed community edition 5 of kaltura on Centos on one of
our machine and when we try to integrate our Sakai server 2.9.1 with this
server  (kaltura.endpoint = http://www.anil.com) we are facing an issue. The
issue is when we upload an image or video file, it is showing blank with no
options for play, voulume, fullscreen etc. The below is the attached screen
shot of it.
<http://sakai-project-mail-list-archives.1343168.n2.nabble.com/file/n7591883/sakai-kaltura_issue.png>
.

Both the Sakai and Kaltura servers are running behind NAT and we are testing
with in the LAN, Please help us to resolve this issue.