[Building Sakai] Including negative point value to "Multiple Choice" questions

RAUL SANCHEZ VEGAS raulsv at um.es
Mon Sep 2 06:04:51 PDT 2013

Hi all

It's Raúl from University of Murcia. We would like to know your opinion
about the following Samigo's feature request:

Including the negative point value to "Multiple Correct, Single
Selection" and "Multiple Correct, Multiple Selection" (both Right Less
Wrong and All or Nothing) questions. Taking into account that "Multiple
Choice, Single Correct" questions allow negative point value we see no
reason why "Multiple Correct, Single Selection" and
"Multiple Correct, Multiple Selection" (both Right Less Wrong and All or
Nothing) questions cannot allow the negative point value.

We have developed patches which include this functionality either for
trunk and for 2.9.x. During the last two years we have been using this
new functionality in production without any problems.

What do you think about it? Should this feature be considered and
included into trunk? If you agree we could open new Jiras to talk about
it and keep the conversation moving.

Thanks in advance,
Raúl