[Building Sakai] Reload Top Navigation Menu

Nguni Phakela nguni52 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 00:58:32 PDT 2013

Hi Adrian,

Perhaps I didn't explain myself clearly. Programmatically, after I make
changes in a module and go to the next page, how would I go about
programmatically reloading the whole page, like pressing F5? I make changes
to the top menu, from within a customized tool, and would like to not
reload the tool frame, but the whole window.

Cheers,
Nguni

--
Nguni Phakela