[Building Sakai] [cle-release-team] Roster2: adding to the experimental build

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Oct 23 14:24:25 PDT 2013

Looking through my emails, it looks like there was an off-list discussion
where roster2 was removed because it wasn't compatible and it stopped
signup from working so we removed it last week. I didn't notice until now
that this wasn't on the list.

But if you've fixed it, go ahead and re-add it, no real discussion needed.
Everything that is removed from experimental was just because it waan't
updated for the 2.10 pom changes.