[Building Sakai] Evalsys group sync job running?

Joshua Swink joshua.swink at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 14:44:16 PDT 2013

I haven't been able to verify that the evaluation system's group sync job
runs when you schedule it via the Evaluation System's administration
interface. I set up a cron expression for a few minutes in the future, then
view the selected node's log, but nothing shows up. Interestingly, the job
scheduler's event log shows *something* at that exact time, but that's all
the feedback I get.

In contrast, if I add the job directly to the job scheduler and run it
manually, the log shows that the job ran. But I don't think this will work
because you can't pass it the parameters it needs, i.e. the states for
which the evaluations will be synchronized ("InQueue" "Active"...).

Is anyone running this eval group sync job successfully?

Josh