[Building Sakai] Blog images

James Scoble jscoble at uwc.ac.za
Tue Oct 22 05:45:38 PDT 2013

Hello

We've encountered a problem with the Blog module, when its used in a course. Students who upload images will by default put them in their "My Workspace" folder. But this means that each of them can only see his or her own images - they cannot see each others. A student reading other student's blog entries will get "broken links" due to permission problems for the inline images.
I'm suspecting this is less a code problem than a config one, but I'd like to know if anyone else has had to deal with it.
regards
James