[Building Sakai] Clog: Clicking User in View Authors results in an empty page

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Wed Oct 16 05:58:41 PDT 2013

I wanted to see if anyone has heard of an issue in Clog where an instructor
goes to "View Authors" and clicks a user and there is an empty results
page.  This happens for every user in the site, but the tool works fine in
the other sites.  I checked the logs and there isn't any information being
printed.  The DB shows that these students have entries and they are not
empty.  I tried as an admin to see if it was a permission issue.  I didn't
see anything in Jira to hint towards this kind of issue.  Strangely too,
the "view authors" page isn't alphabetized for this site only.  This is
Clog 0.9.3 in an up to date 2.8.x instance.

Thanks for any help,
Bryan