[Building Sakai] Add opencsv to shared.

Brian Baillargeon bbailla2 at uwo.ca
Tue Oct 15 09:03:33 PDT 2013

I've been working on a quartz job with opencsv, and hopefully this is
fruitful:

My project is called owl-quartz-jobs, and it has two subprojects -
owl-quartz-jobs and owl-quartz-pack. owl-quartz-jobs contains the source
code, owl-quartz-pack contains components.xml.
When running the job, I was having NoClassDefFoundErrors on the
CSVReader, then in owl-quartz-jobs' pom.xml, I changed:
<deploy.target>shared</deploy.target>
<deploy.target/>.
At first, the issue persisted, but then I realized there was an old jar
in shared/lib. Upon deleting the old jar, everything seems to be
deploying to owl-quartz-pack in components, and the job has been working
for me.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe sakora-csv works this way too.

Thanks,
Brian Baillargeon