[Building Sakai] Dashboard issues

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Mon Oct 14 11:42:10 PDT 2013

Hi, Kelly:

After seeing those errors locally in our production, we have disabled
dashboard usage. There was no degradation of app server performance, but
the database trace files increased tremendously. I am afraid that there is
not much to do with this situation, other than restarting the app servers
with dashboard process disabled.

We are now actively working on diagnosing and fixing those problems.  There
are a couple of related JIRAs: DASH-285, DASH-282, DASH-275, and DASH-283,
et al.. Get dashboard tool up and running again is among our top priorities
here.

Thanks,

- Zhen