[Building Sakai] Add opencsv to shared.

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 03:22:44 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have a requirement to add the opencsv library to shared/lib. This
particular library does not work when run from a quartz job in a component
and thus needs to be somewhere visible, thus shared/lib.

Deploying libraries to shared/lib is a common pattern used within Tomcat.

In addition, other tools such as assignments and kernel use this library
(and the same version), and adding this to shared/lib will mean less
duplication.

The library is 20Kb in size.

Please get back to me with any issues. In the absence of any major
objection I plan to commit this change in the next day or so.

thanks,