[Building Sakai] Lesson Builder import from site not working in sakai 2.9

Ramachandran,Narasi rnarasi at ufl.edu
Fri Oct 11 13:10:00 PDT 2013

Thanks that was a good point and that did the trick.
Have a great weekend.

Thanks,
Narasi

On Oct 11, 2013, at 2:07 PM, "Lydia Li" <lydial at stanford.edu<mailto:lydial at stanford.edu>> wrote:

Not sure if this applies to you but if you have Lesson Builder stealthed, Import From Site will not work.

Import From Site feature does not work on any stealthed tools.  https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-24401

thanks,
Lydia