[Building Sakai] Melete: Input data is not in the correct format Error

Mogaswa T tmogast at unisa.ac.za
Wed Oct 9 06:52:29 PDT 2013

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to http://www.unisa.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.
________________________________

Hi,

Whilst adding a new Module on Melete, I get the following error message : "Input data is not in the correct format."

This happens when any of the date fields (i.e.  startDate,endDate, allowUntilDate) are populated.  Is there a setting in Melete which specifies the acceptable date format. Currently the date picker returns date in this format : Oct 16, 2013 8:00 AM.

I am using MELETE version 2.9.1 for Sakai 2.9.1.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards

Thabo