[Building Sakai] Sakai Memory Issues

David Haines dlhaines at umich.edu
Wed Oct 9 06:24:03 PDT 2013

John,

   Would your setup allow getting a heap dump early on before the node get
overloaded?  The server would be unavailable during the dump which may take
many minutes.  At Michigan we've gotten heap dumps by taking a server out
of the active cluster after running for a while, and then getting a heap
dump the next day when people with active sessions on that server have
drifted away.

- Dave