[Building Sakai] nightly2

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Oct 8 05:47:08 PDT 2013

Anecdotally, I have heard from at least one QA tester that they really appreciate the Experimental build because they can test Assignments 2 with Lessons, for example.

I haven't read this whole thread, but just thought I would pop this in there, that there may be a need/want for the Experimental to have Assignments 2 and other stuff.  Are there folks I can contact and see where they are at with this conversion? Has any outreach happened to the Contrib tool owners to explain what needs to be done?

Thanks,

Neal

Neal Caidin
Sakai CLE Community Coordinator